- You are welcome to contact us and leave your suggestions.
- Phone: 0769-86305856
- mailbox: Sc@scwjdz.com
- Fax: 0769-86013762
- Address: No. 3, Wuyuan Road, Hengyu Village, Shijie Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
The evaporation boat comprises a conductive ceramic boat body with an evaporation tank. The cross section of the conductive ceramic boat body is formed by a central section and a connecting section disposed at two ends of the central section, and the evaporation tank is opened in a central section of the conductive ceramic boat body. The connecting sections of the two ends of the conductive ceramic boat body are connected with a metal clamp for the conductive electrode, and the two head faces of the central section of the conductive ceramic boat body are spaced apart from the two faces of the engaging section, and the central portion of the conductive ceramic boat body is The bottom surface is spaced apart from the bottom surface of the engaging section. The advantage of the utility model is that the electric resistance at the evaporation tank is increased, the evaporation power is increased , and the temperature at both ends is lowered. Useful to reduce evaporation Evaporate the touch resistance of the boat and the metal fixture to avoid extreme temperature rise at the touch due to excessive touch resistance due to evaporation .
The evaporation boat is a general term for all evaporation vessels. The composition of the ingredients varies according to the application. The materials involved are various metal non-metallic compounds such as boron nitride, titanium diboride, aluminum nitride, aluminum oxide, zirconium oxide, silicon carbide, and silicon nitride. In the 19th century, graphite materials were used as evaporation boats, but the pollution was severe and the life was low, which was rarely used.
Evaporation boat is used for vacuum evaporation packaging materials, capacitor metallization coating, display plating, bronzing plating, anti-counterfeit marking, reflective coating, paper, textile aluminum plating, etc., the first evaporation of aluminum, copper, silver and so on.
The materials involved in the evaporation boat are boron nitride, titanium diboride, aluminum nitride, aluminum oxide, zirconium oxide, silicon carbide, silicon nitride and other metal non-metallic compounds, which is a very messy production process. We have been producing this kind of product for many years, and we have rich production experience and quality.
In terms of packaging and transportation of the evaporation boat:
1. The material can be directly packed in a box containing shockproof materials inside;
2. The product needs to be covered with plastic foam and cotton pad, then wrapped in moisture-proof paper, put into the carton, and then packed into the box with anti-shock data inside.
3. After the materials or products have passed the inspection, the certificate will be issued by the skill inspection part;
4. Packed in wooden boxes or cartons, moisture-proof, shock-proof, suitable for all lifting;
5. Shipping methods: land transport, cars, trains.