- You are welcome to contact us and leave your suggestions.
- Phone: 0769-86305856
- mailbox: Sc@scwjdz.com
- Fax: 0769-86013762
- Address: No. 3, Wuyuan Road, Hengyu Village, Shijie Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
The molybdenum boat has a purity of more than 99.95%, and has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. And there are many types of molybdenum boats.
1. Flat tank boat: suitable for high humidity materials
2. V-shaped groove boat: suitable for materials with low humidity
3. Oval grooved boat: suitable for materials in molten state
4, spherical tank boat: suitable for expensive materials such as gold and silver
5. Narrow groove boat: this design can prevent the evaporation material from getting on the filament clamp
6. Steamed aluminum boat: The outer surface of the boat is plated with a layer of aluminum oxide, which helps the boat to resist molten materials that are particularly corrosive.
A method for processing metal molybdenum vessels touches a method for processing metal molybdenum and molybdenum alloy vessels such as molybdenum crucibles, molybdenum boats, and the like used in reduction and baking processes in metallurgical and chemical processes. It is characterized in that the processing process uses a molybdenum alloy plate with a thickness of 1.5mm ≤ plate thickness ≤ 4mm, heats the mold together with the molybdenum alloy plate and maintains a temperature of 400 to 1200 ° C, and controls the reduction speed of the hydraulic machine to 5mm / min- 1mm / min for one pass deep drawing.
The method of the present invention selects molybdenum alloy plate with moderate high temperature strength and moderate plasticity, heats and maintains the mold and plate together, and slowly draws the hydraulic machine into box-shaped or round molybdenum crucibles, molybdenum boats and other metal molybdenum and molybdenum alloy vessels. Its wall thickness is less than 1.5mm, and it can effectively prevent cracking, ear-making, wrinkles, etc. during the drawing process. It can effectively reduce the shortcomings of molybdenum alloy vessels, improve the yield, and extend the life of metal molybdenum vessels.
Among all metals, tungsten and molybdenum have extremely high melting points, low thermal expansion coefficients, and good thermal conductivity, and are therefore widely used in many different industrial fields. In related specific applications, after adding various alloys, our tungsten boat molybdenum boat has perfect performance.