- You are welcome to contact us and leave your suggestions.
- Phone: 0769-86305856
- mailbox: Sc@scwjdz.com
- Fax: 0769-86013762
- Address: No. 3, Wuyuan Road, Hengyu Village, Shijie Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Molybdenum is a metal element commonly used as an additive in alloys and stainless steels. Molybdenum has high melting point, high boiling point, good high temperature strength, anti-friction and corrosion resistance, large thermal conductivity, small thermal expansion coefficient and good hardenability. It enhances the strength, hardness, weldability and toughness of the alloy and enhances its high temperature strength and corrosion resistance. Currently widely used in aerospace, weapons, electronics, glass and other fields.
The application of molybdenum boat in the steel industry still occupies a relatively important position. As an alloying element of steel, molybdenum can improve the strength of steel, especially high temperature strength and toughness; improve the corrosion resistance of steel in acid-base solution and liquid metal; improve the wear resistance of steel and improve hardenability and weldability And heat resistance. Molybdenum-containing tool steels are twice as efficient as tungsten tools, with excellent performance, low cost and light weight.
The role of molybdenum boat in steel such as gold steel, stainless steel and tool steel is as follows:
1. Reduce temper brittleness;
2. Anti-hydrogen embrittlement;
3. Improve high temperature strength;
4. Stress cracking caused by sulfide resistance;
5. A low cooling rate to an appropriate value to obtain a hard martensite structure, thereby improving the strength, hardness and toughness of the large-section member;
6, improve the corrosion resistance of stainless steel, especially anti-chloride pitting;
7. Improve the welding performance of high strength low alloy steel.